Commitment to Quality
Presco’s commitment to quality has always been unrivaled in the market place. We never value-engineer our products at the expense of standards compliance and material and structural integrity. Take a look at the checklist below and then see how our competitors compare:
- Compliance with all relevant standards including EN74-1 and AS1576.2
- No load-bearing fittings downgraded to EN74 or BS1139 standards
- Full certification supplied and/or available including full schedule of EN74-1 compliance test data.
- In-house testing facilities in our UKAS accredited metrology centre.
- Added strength built into the products. More material added where it is needed to increase rigidity and build in a higher factor of safety.
- Full batch traceability with batch-specific test data and certificates.
- Swivel couplers, pressed steel and drop forged conform to EN74-1 Grade B, the highest grade
- Scaffold tube is 4mm thick, not value engineered down to as low as 3.6mm
If you need reliable, dependable and trustworthy scaffold fittings, tube, boards and ancilliary equipment, with full guarantee, back-up and certification, then choose Presco.